1 l = 17.27 €
Château La Canorgue, Côtes du Luberon AC, organic wine, white, 2018
Nathalie Margan continues the Château La Canorgue in the spirit of her father, who sees the basis for producing good organic wines in flawless and healthy grapes. This is done throughout the year in the vineyards a lot of work. How right this approach is, sees, smells and tastes When tasting the white organic wine Côtes du Luberon Château la Canorgue one of the best in the region. It has a medium-bodied body, rich, gentle fruity scents and aromas, it is supple on the palate and very harmonious.
- Color: Bright yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: fresh floral bouquet, soft, pleasant aromas of peach and flowers
- Palate:this exciting blend of four varietals Mediterranean conjures diverse fruity flavours and hints of flowers that are well integrated into the full body of the wine. A fine, fragrant very well-balanced white wine, which is preparing an enormous amount of drinking pleasure solo both in conjunction with food as well!.
- Suited for vegans
- Region of production: Luberon, Provence
- Wine Estate: Château la Canorgue
- Grape variety: 25 % Clairette, 25 % Grenache, 25 % Rousanne, 25 % Marsanne.
- Alcohol: 13 % vol.
- Allergenes: Contains sulphites
- Closure: natural cork
- Organic certification FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine from Château La Canorgue in Bonnieux, France
The Château La Canorgue
The Margan family, the winemakers of the Château La Canorgue, brings us together for more than 30 years. During this time, new vineyards were created, a new, modern wine cellar built. Jean Pierre Margan entrusted the management of the winery to his daughter Nathalie, whom we saw for the first time as a little girl on the terrace during a dinner. It was an unforgettable evening, when the morbid charm of the Château and the golden shining vines in the evening sun we lay in an amphitheater in front of us. Thanks to the charm of the Château La Canorgue, this magical atmosphere has been preserved. Considered more sober and more important is the constant striving of the family Margan to maintain the high, exemplary quality of the wines produced there.
Who has seen the movie "A Good Year" after the novel "A Good year" by Peter Maile, the director Ridley Scott and Russel Crowe in the lead role, will also remember the wine produced there "Coin Perdu", which today almost has reached a cultic state, remember. With a little luck, we will receive a few bottles of this, which you can buy from us in a set of 11 bottles of Côtes du Luberon red from the Château la Canorgue.
For information and images of Château La Canorgue