1 l = 16.87 €
Château La Canorgue, white, Côtes du Luberon, organic wine, 2020, from € 12.25
Nathalie Margan continues the Château La Canorgue in the spirit of her father, who sees the basis for producing good organic wines in flawless and healthy grapes. This is done throughout the year in the vineyards a lot of work. How right this approach is, sees, smells and tastes When tasting the organic wine Château la Canorgue white, one of the best in the region.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: Bright yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: fresh floral bouquet, soft, pleasant aromas of peach and flowers
- Palate:this exciting blend of four varietals Mediterranean conjures diverse fruity flavours and hints of flowers that are well integrated into the full body of the wine. A fine, fragrant very well-balanced white wine, which is preparing an enormous amount of drinking pleasure solo both in conjunction with food as well!
Organic wine - production, Château La Canorgue, Luberon, white
Manual grape harvest with only a small harvest. The berries were freed of rosettes and stems, pressed with a modern pneumatic press, the juice was pre-clarified by reducing its temperature and then immediately fermented spontaneously with the grape's own yeast for 12 days at a temperature of 17-18 ° C.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: White wine dry
- Production area: Luberon AOC, Provence
- Winery - Producer: Château La Canorgue
- Grape varieties: 25% Clairette, 25% Grenache, 25% Rousanne, 25% Marsanne
- Vinification: stainless steel vat
- Bottler: Original estate bottled
- Net fill volume in liters: 0.75 l
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: until 2023
- Alcohol: 13 % vol.
- Allergens: contains sulfites
- Organic certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine directly from Château La Canorgue, Bonnieux, France
For information and images of Château La Canorgue