1 l = 17.13 €
Château La Canorgue rosé, Côtes du Luberon, organic wine, 2020, from € 12.45
The La Canorgue Côtes du Luberon rosé wine has been one of the most popular wines from Provence for many years.
Gold medal Challenge international, Concours grands vins de France Macon
Organic wine - profile
- Color: seductively bright, typical Provencal rosé with raspberry shimmer.
- Nose: aromatic bouquet smells of citrus, peach and apricot
- Mouth: with fresh and complex fruit flavors, this rosé presents on the palate and tongue. Its fine acidity, combined with delicate tannin, make for a crisp, fresh rosé and an excellent accompaniment to summery cuisine. If you have previously thought that Rosé wines from Provence are only ice-cold to enjoy as a refreshing drink, then let yourself be surprised by this organically produced wine with its diverse flavors and its rich aromas, which you only at a moderate temperature of 9 to 11 ° C.
- Drinking recommendation: Enjoy it as long as it is young and its fresh flavors are still present. If you prefer to ripen it a bit, it will have a lot to offer in the following year as well. Please do not serve too cold, 9 to 11 ° C are the ideal temperature.
Organic wine - processing, Château La Canorgue, Côtes du Luberon, rosé
At the Château La Canorgue, of course, the grapes are harvested by hand. After a short maceration period, during which the dyes can be removed from the grape skins, the pressing takes place with a pneumatic press. The juice then ferments for 12 days with the grape-yeasts (endogenous) and CO2 atmosphere to prevent air contact. A malolactic fermentation is omitted.
The organic wine at a glance
- Type of wine: dry organic rosé wine
- Production area: Luberon, Provence
- Producer : Château la Canorgue
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel
- Bottling: at the Château
- Net quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: 2024
- Vegan suited
- Alcohol: 13 % Vol.
- Allergene: contains enthält sulphites
- Certified organic FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this wine directly from the Château La Canorgue in 84480 Bonnieux, France
For informtion and photos of Château La Canorgue