1 l = 18.20 €
Château La Canorgue, Côtes du Luberon, AOC, rosé, organic wine, 2021, from € 13.25
This organic wine Château La Canorgue rosé has been one of the most popular wines from Provence among our customers for many years. Our customers are not alone in this, as it regularly receives awards.
Gold medal Millésime BIO Montpellier 2022
Organic wine - profile
- Color: Very pale pink robe.
- Nose: Notes of raspberry, currant, wild strawberries and citrus fruits
- Mouth: Gluttony, finesse, freshness, minerality and aromatic persistence.An elegant and gourmet rosé sublimated by a nicely tangy character. Very nice length..
- Drinking recommendation: This very aromatic organic rosé wine will go perfectly with summer grilling, pistou soup, scallop risotto, pan-fried cambas or asparagus tagliatelle....
Organic wine - processing, Château La Canorgue, Côtes du Luberon, AOC, rosé
At the Château La Canorgue, of course, the grapes are harvested by hand. After a short maceration period, during which the dyes can be removed from the grape skins, the pressing takes place with a pneumatic press. The juice then ferments for 12 days with the grape-yeasts (endogenous) and CO2 atmosphere to prevent air contact. A malolactic fermentation is omitted.
The organic wine at a glance
- Type of wine: rosé wine
- Production area: Luberon, Rhône
- Producer : Château la Canorgue
- Grape varieties: 60 % Grenache, 30 % Syrah, 10 % Mourvedre
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel
- Bottling: Château la Canorgue
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2021
- Shelf life: 2024
- Vegan suited
- Alcohol: 12.5 % Vol.
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Certified organic FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this organic wine directly from the Château La Canorgue in 84480 Bonnieux, France
For informtion and photos of Château La Canorgue