1 l = 16.87 €
Château La Canorgue rosé, Côtes du Luberon, organic wine, 2020, from € 12.25
The La Canorgue Côtes du Luberon rosé wine has been one of the most popular wines from Provence for many years.
Oraganic wine - profile
- Color: seductively bright, typical Provencal rosé with raspberry shimmer.
- Nose: aromatic bouquet smells of citrus, peach and apricot
- Mouth: with fresh and complex fruit flavors, this rosé presents on the palate and tongue. Its fine acidity, combined with delicate tannin, make for a crisp, fresh rosé and an excellent accompaniment to summery cuisine. If you have previously thought that Rosé wines from Provence are only ice-cold to enjoy as a refreshing drink, then let yourself be surprised by this organically produced wine with its diverse flavors and its rich aromas, which you only at a moderate temperature of 9 to 11 ° C.
- Drinking recommendation: Enjoy it as long as it is young and its fresh flavors are still present. If you prefer to ripen it a bit, it will have a lot to offer in the following year as well. Please do not serve too cold, 9 to 11 ° C are the ideal temperature.
Organic wine - processing, Château La Canorgue, Côtes du Luberon, rosé
At the Château La Canorgue, of course, the grapes are harvested by hand. After a short maceration period, during which the dyes can be removed from the grape skins, the pressing takes place with a pneumatic press. The juice then ferments for 12 days with the grape-yeasts (endogenous) and CO2 atmosphere to prevent air contact. A malolactic fermentation is omitted.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: dry organic rosé wine
- Production area: Luberon, Provence
- Producer : Château la Canorgue
- Fermentation and aging: in stainless steel
- Bottling: at the Château
- Net quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2020
- Shelf life: 2024
- Vegan suited
- Alcohol: 13 % Vol.
- Allergene: contains enthält sulphites
- Certified organic FR-BIO-01
- We obtain this wine directly from the Château La Canorgue in 84480 Bonnieux, France
For informtion and photos of Château La Canorgue