1 l = 13.10 €
Château Rioublanc, Bordeaux AOC, organic white wine, in bag in box 10 liters
Actually you would have to spend more for a good Bordeaux. But this Château Rioublanc, Bordeaux offers a surprisingly good quality at an affordable price, which is also due to the packaging in bag in box, which simply costs less. It is now ready to drink and can be drunk successively within 2 months (after opening).
Silver medal at the Challenge millésime bio in Montpellier 2019
- Color: Beautiful gold yellow
- Nose: intense bouquet with elegant notes of pears, white acacia blossoms and citrus fruits
- Palate: On the palate it is very fresh and piquant, full citrus aromas, notes of ripe peaches and apricots give it a round, supple body. The Abgan is long-lasting and pleasant.
- Food pairing: starters, cold dishes, fish dishes, fresh goat cheese and other soft cheese varieties
- Drinking recommendation: Ejoy it now or in up to at 3 - 5 years from vintage when stored in a cold place
- Grape varieties: 50% Sauvignon (for aromatic intensity) - 40% Sémillon (for structure and aging). 10% Colombard (for freshness)
- Alcohol: 12.5% vol.
- Organic wine certified by Ecocert FR-bio-01
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- Region of Production: Bordeaux
- Producer and bottler: Château Rioublanc, 33910 St. Ciers d'Abzac, France
Organic wine processing
The grapes are very carefully harvested by hand, completely descaled and macerated for 2 - 3 hours. The subsequent very gentle pressing takes 2 hours. The juice is cooled to 12 ° C and left to rest for 24 hours. This is followed by the temperature-controlled fermentation with added yeasts, whereby the sugar contained in the grapes is completely broken down. Then this white organic wine ripens in underground tanks.
Before filling in bottles, a filtration with sterile cellus filters is performed.
For information and photos of Château Rioublanc