1 l = 24.80 €
Bodegas Bagordi, Rioja Reserva DO, Navardia, Biowein, rot, 2007
Sometimes it pays to spend a little more on a bottle of wine. This would also be the case with this excellent vintage Bodegas Bagordi Rioja Navardia Reserva. You will not regret the additional costs, but remember for a long time on this delicious organic wine, the velvety soft covers your palate and its taste is felt forever long. Enjoy it in company with a person who shares your interest in good wines.
- Colour: sparkling and brilliant ruby red, with garnet-red reflections on the edge of the glass.
- Nose: rich scents of ripe red berries, black pepper, cloves, with subtle vanilla and dark chocolate.
- Palate: well structured, with fruity and balsamic notes, dark chocolate, spices. Long lasting echo. Flavor: dry
- Drinking recommendation: Enjoy this red wine with a temperature of 18 ° C now or within 12 years from vintage.
Organic wine processing Rioja Reserva Navardia
The grapes for this organic Rioja come from the best vineyards, from the oldest vines with the lowest yield. Harvesting is done by hand, the greatest importance is attached to the rapid processing of the grapes to avoid any oxidation of the grapes or juice. The maturation of the young organic wine takes place in French and American oak barrels in which it remains for 15 months. Before he gets to the market for the first time, he has to spend two full years in the bottle.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: red wine, dry
- Production area: Rioja
- Grapes: 40% Tempranillo, 40% Merlot, 10% Graciano, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winery and bottler: Bodegas Bagordi, Ramón y Cajal 62, 31261 Andosilla, Spain
- Alcohol content in% Vol .: 13.5
- Quantity in liters: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2007
- Shelf life: up to 12 years from the vintage
- Aging: stainless steel vats
- Closure: natural cork
- Suitable for vegans
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- We source this organically produced wine directly from the Bodegas Bagordi from Andosilla in the Rioja.
- Certified by UE "ES-ECO-025-NA.
For information and impressions of Bodegas Bagordi