1 l = 12.67 €
Weingut Mohr Pinot Noir rosé, dry, organic wine pure, 2019, from € 9.00
The wine region Rheingau has a legendary reputation for its Riesling wines from steep slopes, which also has the winery Mohr. But also Pinot Noir grapes thrive here very well. This Weingut Mohr Rosé is ideal for those who prefer organic wine.
- Colour: bright salmon pink
- Nose: fresh, enticing scents of apples, strawberries and citrus fruits
- Palate: The acidity of the Pinot Noir grape is typical and is balanced with a little residual sugar. This wine owes its mineral notes to the slate-rich soil.
- Serving recommendation: Serve at 6 to 8 ° C. Accompany a leisurely summer evening outdoors, or Southeast Asian food.
- Analysis: Alcohol: 12.5% vol., Acid 6.7 g / l, residual sugar 7.5 g / l
About the Mohr winery
Weingut Mohr has been operating modern organic viticulture since 2014 according to the guidelines of ECOVIN. In natural harmony, first-class organic wine is produced here for your pure enjoyment in an environmentally friendly manner. The steep vineyards around Lorch with the stony, slate and quartz soils are the basis and the greatest capital of the Mohr organic wine estate located here, which produces high quality and unique organic wine.
The wine at a glance
- Wine type: rosé wine, fine dry, with residual sugar, mild
- Production area: Rheingau
- Winery - producer: Weingut Mohr
- Grapes: Pinot Noir
- Finishing: stainless steel
- Bottler: Original Gutsfüllung Weingut Mohr
- Net fill volume in liters: 0.75 l
- Closure: screw cap
- Vintage: 2019
- Shelf life: until 2022
- Alcohol content in% vol .: 12.5
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- Certified organic DE-ÖKO-039
- We source this organic wine directly from the Mohr winery, 65391 Lorch, Germany
For information and photos of the Mohr winery