1 l = 18.00 €
Domaine des Terres Blanches, Les Baux de Provence AOC, pure organic red wine, 2016, from € 12.90
The Les Baux de Provence organic wine from the Domaine des Terres Blanches has been very popular with our customers since 35 thanks to its excellent quality.
- Colour: deep garnet red with purple reflections
- Nose:spicy fragrance immediately reminiscent of the typical smell of garrigues, with hints of thyme and pepper, followed by a wonderful aroma of black and red berries.
- Palate: varied and generous fruity aromas, red and black berry flavours and spices. Supple, powerful, but not heavy, with silky, soft tannins. It has a long-lasting and firm aftertaste. It is a typical, very well-balanced Mediterranean organic wine.
- Drinking recommendation: Serve at 17 to 18° C and enjoy it solo, or as a universal companion to many dishes.
- Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre
- Production area: Les Baux de Provence, Provence
- Wine estate and bottler: Domaine des Terres Blanches at 13210 Saint Remy de Provence
- Net-weight in liters: 0,75 l
- Vintage: 2014
- Shelf life: until 2022
- Aging: in large barrels of oak and in barriques
- Closure: natural cork
- Suitable for vegans
- Allergens: contains sulphites
- Alcohol in% Vol .: 13.5% Vol.
- This wine is obtained directly from Domaine Terres Blanches at 13210 ST REMY DE PROVENCE - France.
Organic wine processing Les Baux de Provence, red
The grapes are picked manually on Terres Blanches for all wines and fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks. The maturation of the wine takes 18 months in large oak barrels. During this time, the wine was clarified only by repeated refilling (the solids are deposited at the bottom of the barrels and remain behind). This organic wine has not been filtered to preserve all the flavours and aromas in the wine. This way of working requires perfect and healthy grapes.
For information and impressions of Domaine des Terres Blanches