1 l = 31.93 €
La Cappuccina, Campo Buri, IGT Veneto, organic wine, red 2016, from € 23,55
International Organic Wine 2019 Germany - Goldmedaille
Vitae Ais 3 stars
Slow Wine Slow Food 2020
Gambero Rosso 2 glasses
Veronelli 3 stars
La Cappuccina Campo Buri was made from Carmenère, an old Veneto grape variety (a Cabernet Franc biotype) and Osoleta (an old and rare native variety). This resulted in the top wine of the winery of the highest quality and sophistication.
Organic wine profile
- Color: intense, dense ruby red
- Nose: a potpourri of fragrances made from herbs, spices, red and black currants, blueberries, vanilla, pepper, clove.
- Mouth: Its taste gives a very harmonious impression due to its balanced relationship between fruit and ripe tannin. Its finale is infinitely long.
- Drinking recommendation: after you have thoroughly ventilated these wines, serve them at a temperature of 18-20° C. Enjoy it now or within 10 years from vintage.
Organic wine processing, La Cappuccina, Campo Buri, Veneto IGT
The vines are planted with a density of 5,400 in Guyot and wire trellis system on volcanic soil with basalt rock underground and give a yield of 45 hectoliters per hectare. The grape harvest is done separately for the two varieties Carmenère (a clone of Cabernet Franc vine) and the Ossoleta that ripen at different times. The berries are crushed, the mash is fermented and macerated 30 - 40 days at a maximum temperature of 28 ° C. Then the young organic wine is aged 14 months in new French oak casks and at least one year in the bottle before it leaves the winery.
The wine at a glance
- Type of wine: red wine, dry
- Region of production: Veneto
- Wine estate: La Cappuccina
- Grape varieties: 90% Carmenère, 10% Osoleta
- Maturing: 14 month in barriques
- Bottler: La Cappuccina
- Net content: 0,75 l
- Closure: natural cork
- Vintage: 2015
- Shelf life: 10-12 years from vintage
- Analysis: Alcohol 13,9 % Vol., residual sugar 2 g/l, acidity 5,1 g/l, SO2 total 70 mg/l.
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- organic wine certified IT-Bio-005
- We obtain this wine directly from L Cappuccina, in 37032 Costalunga di Monteforte d'Alpone, Italy.
For information and impressions of La Cappuccina