1 l = 22.53 €
Château Rioublanc, organic Cremant de Bordeaux, rosé, from € 16,50
The term Cremant is mainly used in France for sparkling wines, which are produced in the bottle fermentation process (such as champagne) and must have at least a pressure of 3.5 bar compared to 6 bar champagne. This applies to all regions, although the grape varieties may vary from region to region. This Château Rioublanc Cremant de Bordeaux rosé is an organic wine of excellent quality.
Organic Cremant de Bordeaux rosé - profile
- Color: brilliant pink with an abundance of fine persistent bubbles .
- Nose: crisp and fresh with scents of white flowers, pears and yeasty brioche notes.
- Palate: both lively and well-rounded, making it refreshing and enjoyable
- Service : This Crémant can be emjoyed now. It will keep for up to 2 years from delivery.Serve at 8 to 10° C , ideally as an aperitif or throughout a meal due to its roundness. Conventionally, this Cremant will be served as an aperitif to create a festive time. It will perfectly accompany fish and seafood.
Organic Crement rosé - processing, Château Rioublanc
The grapes are harvested by hand in boxes, followed by a mazeration of 4 hours to extract the color from grapes skins, den a very gentle first fermentation starts, which is responsible for a perfect finesse for its creamy taste. In this vintage it was due to the absolutely healthy grapes and the freshness and balance of the wine no risk not to sulfur it and still guarantee its durability. This is also the case of the second fermentation naturally produced carbon dioxide as an excellent antioxidant.
The organic Cremant rosé de Bordeaux at a glance
- Type of wine: sparkling wine dry
- Region of production: Bordeaux
- Producer: Château Rioublanc
- Grape varieties :Merlot und Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel vats, 2nd fermentation in bottles
- Aging: in bottles
- Bottling: at the winery
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: Champagne tap
- Alcohol: 12,5 % vol..
- Vegan suited
- Certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this Cremant de Bordeaux directly from the Château Rioublanc in 33910 St Ciers d' Abazac, France.
For information and photos of the Château Rioublanc