1 l = 18.00 €
Cantina Pizzolato, organic Prosecco Frizzante, Treviso DOC, from € 6,50
In Valdobbiadene in the northeastern part of the Veneto, the barren soils in the very steep vineyards do not allow for as generous harvest volumes as in the flat terrain that extends from here to Treviso. Hardly any machines can be used for your processing. This has a very positive effect on the quality of this organic Prosecco Spumante Valdobbiadene DOCG. On the other hand, it costs a little more, but it usually is and I think you will appreciate this.
- Colour: Fine beads in the glass with bright straw yellow color with greenish tinges.
- Nose: fragrant harmoniously with notes of acacia blossom and lemon zest.
- Palate: fresh with delicate flavors of Melon and Golden Delicous Apple, accompanied by angenhmer acid
Processing of the organic Prosecco Spumante Valdobbiadene DOCG
The Glera grapes grow in the steep vineyards of Valdobbiadene. Like almost all work, the grape harvest is done by hand. After the harvest, the berries are immediately separated from the panicles, pressed and fermented at a low temperature. During this alcoholic fermentation, most of the sugar contained in the grapes is converted into alcohol and carbon dioxide, which, however, escape. The result is a "still wine" that is filtered, mixed with sugar and yeast and fed to a second fermentation in the pressure tank. The resulting carbonic acid remains in the wine and forms the invigorating pearls in it.
The Prosecco sparkling wine at a glance
- Area of production: Veneto, north of Venice and Treviso
- Producer: La Cantina Pizzolato
- Varietal: Glera
- Fermentation: 1st fermentation in Stainless steel takn, 2nd fermentation in stainless steel tank under pressure
- Bottling: at the winery
- Quantity: 0.75 l
- Closure: Champane type tap
- Alcohol: 10.5 % vol.
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- This Prosecco is certified vegan
- Pizzolato certificates: IT Bio 005
- We source this Prosecco sparkling wine directly for La Cantina Pizoolato, 31020 Villorba, Italy
For information and impressions of Cantina Pizzolato