1 l = 6.95 €
Château Rioublanc, Bordeaux AOC, organic wine, red, bag in box, 10 liters
You should actually have to spend more for a good red wine from Bordeaux. But this Château Rioublanc Bordeaux AOC red organic wine in bag in box 10 liters offers astonishingly good quality at an affordable price. It is now ready to drink and you no longer need to store it.
Organic wine - profile
- Color: Deep garnet.
- Nose: intense, fruity (black currant, blackberry), violets, spices (vanilla, pepper) and toastnotes.
- Mouth: round and harmonious, with a certain freshness and elegant tannins. Very balanced and accessible. With nice complexity and good length in the finish.
- Service and storage:This wine already tastes very good now. It accompanies an entire menu and matches both light and dark meat, as well as medium-sized cheese varieties.
Organic wine - processing, Château Rioublanc, Bordeaux AOC, red, Bag in Box, 10 l
The quality of a wine originates primarily in the vineyard - and is achieved by professional processing of the soil and the vines taking into account the climate and the weather. To this end, a well-trained team of permanent staff is available at Château Rioublanc.
The grapes are harvested mechanically with subsequent sorting by hand and an automatic sorting system of the type Mistral, which works with the help of air.
The yield of 52 hectoliters per hectare produces approx. 180,000 liters of red bio-Bordeaux
After the harvest, the grapes are freed from the panicles, and after 24 hours the juice, which is extracted independently, is added to the fermented berries. The so-called cold maceration is fermented at 13% C. No yeast or sugar is added. This process lasts 5 days and facilitates the later pressing. Afterwards the fermentation contninues for another 10 days. Then the wine is separated from the berries and kernels by a gentle pressing. After the end of the malalactic fermentation, the wine ripens for a year (in tanks (2/3) and 1/3 in French oak barrels.
The organic wine at a glance
- Wine type: Red wine
- Region of production: Bordeaux
- Producer: Château Rioublanc
- Varieties: Merlot 70 %, Cabernet Sauvignon 20 %, Cabernet Franc 6 %, Malbec 4 %.
- Maturation: 2/3 in stainless stell tank, 1/3 in Barriques.
- Bottling: Château Rioublanc
- Quantity: 10 l
- Closure: Valve
- Shelf life: In its original closed condition up to 6 month, when open please store upright tp keep the valve under pressure - then 6 to 8 weeks from delivery date.
- Alcohol: 12.7 % vol..
- Allergenes: contains sulfites
- Certified FR BIO 001
- We source this organic wine directly from the Châtau Rioublanc, 33910 St Ciers d' Abazac, France
For more information and photos of Château Rioublanc