1 l = 13.67 €
Domaine les Béates, Côteaux d Aix en Provence, "Les Beatines", organic rosé wine 2019, from € 9.75
The organic wine Domaine Les Béates, "Les Béatines" rosé underlines the opinion of the winemaker Pierre-François Terrat that his base wines have to be of the best possible quality. Only then can he encourage customers to buy his wines of the higher
- Colour: light pink
- Nose: this classical Provence Rosé has a fine fruity bouquet with wonderful hints of wild berry jam.
- Mouth: well-balanced on the palate, is has good volume and a slightly spicy finish.
- Drinking recommendation: Try it with salad Nicoise, or grilled fish.
- Shelf life: 3-4 years from vintage
- Alcohol in % Vol.: 13
- Grape varieties: 50 % Grenache noir, 30 % Syrah, 20 % Cinsault.
- Allergenes: contains sulphites
- Suitable for vegans
- Certified FR-BIO-01
- We source this wine from the Domaine Les Béates, 13410 Lambesc, Provence, France.
Organic wine processing Les Béatines rosé
The vines grow on sandy soil containing molasse which brings out the fruity components of these varietals especially well. The winemaking is done partially in accordance with the so-called Saigne method (the grapes are just crushed, and the juice drains off without pressing), and the other part is pressed directly. Fermentation is done at a low temperature in stainless steel tanks. Afterwards the wine has been filtered and bottled soon after.
For information and images of the Domaine Les Béates