1 l = 247.93 €
Château La Canorgue, Selection mit 1 Coin Perdu, 11 Côtes du Luberon organic red wine
The film romance "A good year" was crucial to make the winery and the wine Château La Canorgue "Coin Perdu" known worldwide. For connoisseurs, he was already very popular because of its high quality. Now we owe it to Ridley Scott, Russel Crowe and Marion Cotillard that the wine "Coin Perdu", produced from more than 100 year old vines, is barely available.
- Colour : dark ruby red
- Nose : elegant flavours which remember ripe dark berries, a rich wine with toasted hints
- Palate : rich aromas, generous and voluminous wine. We find again these dark berry flavours, leather and praline hints, well-structured and a long finish.
- Grapes : Syrah, Grenache, Carignan, Mourvèdre, Cinsault
- Region : Vaucluse, Provence
- Content : 0,75 l
- Vintage : 2016
- At its best : Now – End 2022
- Aging process: demi muid
- Stopper type : natural cork
- Alcohol : 14,5% vol.
- Bottling : Château La Canorgue, 84480 Bonnieux, France
- Allergenes : Sulphites
- Suitable for vegans
- Organic wine certified FR-BIO-01
For information and impressions of Château La Canorgue